Who is who and what they do in the house construction design team Would have different expectations for their home
1. Architect (architect) is the person who designs the house in terms of beauty. To have space And useful use according to the needs of the homeowner Think about the weather Environment of that home By coordinating with other professions Related to home construction The architect’s work includes Construction permission And liaise with relevant government agencies Giving advice to homeowners in steps Of building a house Inspection of construction work according to the design The scope of work (scope of work) will vary according to, but agreed with the homeowner.
2. Interior designer, sometimes called interior architect, interior designer or decorator is responsible for designing the interior work of the house, such as choosing built-in furniture, kitchen set, lamps, sanitary ware, giving advice on various decoration items. The interior decoration work is as important as the house design work. Because interior work is the closest thing to the home owner and is a high-value job. Therefore, they are often hired in the house building with a high budget only.
3. Landscape architect (Landscape architect) is a designer who has expertise in landscaping. And have knowledge of trees For homes with large external areas Who want quality gardening work around the house There should be a service of landscape architect who studies landscape architecture directly. Which will do this job better than general architects But just like a small house interior design work
4. Structural engineer is an engineer who designs strong structures. And real construction As designed by the architect For example If the architect designed a house pillar size 20 x 20 cm, the structural engineer would design the reinforcement within the column to be strong enough. Or if doing calculations then need to use a larger pole Must coordinate with the architect to change the size of the pillar Which will affect the size of different areas Inside the house Structural engineering is a sub-branch of civil engineer, where civil engineering extends to engineers who supervise the construction of buildings. Control other types of constructions such as bridges, roads, dams. Sometimes structural engineers are referred to as civil engineers.
5. Electrical engineer (electrical engineer) is responsible for designing electrical systems, including power in the house, lighting and emergency electrical systems, telephones, telephone systems, closed-circuit television systems. Automatic control system Solar power generation system According to the needs of the house designed
6. A mechanical engineer is responsible for designing ventilation air conditioning systems, fire extinguishing systems, elevators, escalators. It can be seen that today there are many modern facilities that can be used in homes. Mechanical engineers are responsible for designing and organizing various mechanical systems in the house to be compatible with the equipment. Or even counsel the landlord to select these devices from different vendors.
7. Sanitation Engineer Or environmental engineer (environmental engineer) is responsible for designing the water supply system. Sewage and waste drainage systems, rainwater drainage Watering systems, fire extinguishing systems and systems related to the environment.
However, for home design work, the scope of work of electrical engineers, mechanical engineers. And sanitation engineers There may be overlapping or replacement. Especially if it is a very small home, landscape architect may not be employed. รับออกแบบบ้าน